A wide range of prestigious clients calls for a team with a wide range of skills. Our varied and flexible roles include design and illustration work for both traditional printed materials and newer digital formats. We actively encourage our team to expand their skill base by learning from one another's wealth of experience, and we offer support for any specialist training courses.
We have recently transitioned to being an employee-owned company, which means that employees have greater involvement in management decisions and more influence on the direction of the company.
For more information or to apply to work with us, please send a covering email stating which position you are interested in, your CV and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
We always welcome applications from freelance illustrators to join our network. With our established reputation, we are often requested to deliver quality artwork for our prestigious clients. To meet their briefs, we search our books to find the perfect artist for their requirements.
To be called upon to meet the briefs sent to us, illustrators are expected to:
- Have a portfolio of high quality and imaginative artwork
- Show superb attention to detail
- Reliably work to deadlines and within set budgets
- Be effective communicators to liaise with us and our clients to ensure their requirements are met
- Supply artwork in digital formats, and ideally be competent in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
We may ask permission to feature your work on our website as reference for clients, and to showcase the talent and diversity in our network.